We respect the right of our client's to get their pet's medications from the pharmacy of their choice. Unfortunately, due to the high number of requests by online pharmacies that are inappropriate, inaccurate, and consume a large amount of our staff time, we can no longer review or honor these requests.
We offer the following options to make sure your pet's medications are received *safely* and at your *convenience*:
1. If you would like to continue using an outside online pharmacy we will provide a prescription that will be available by email directly to you, or for pick-up at our clinic. This service will be provided to our clients free of charge. You will then be able to send this prescription to the pharmacy of your choice.
** So that we have time to verify weight and correct dosing, please allow 24 hours for this to be completed.
2. Midway Animal Clinic's online pharmacy: https://midwayac.myvetstoreonline.pharmacy/
This link can be accessed by visiting our website (midwayanimalclinicNC.com) and clicking 'Online Store' tab at the top.
All products from our pharmacy come with manufacturer guarantees and ship straight from our distributor meaning no chance of any counterfeit products! Other Benefits:
- Same or competitive pricing as other other pharmacies
- Typical product arrival in 3-7 days
- Buying from us supports your local veterinary clinic!
3. In-clinic pharmacy: we continue to stock medications for dispensing at the time of your appointment, or for same-day pick up by calling or texting us at 336-764-5000.
- For heartworm/flea/tick preventatives we offer manufacturer rebates when purchasing six months or more of each that keep our pricing competitive with online retailers.
- Medical record of prevention that automatically sends you reminders when a refill is due!
- This also supports your local veterinary clinic!
Thank you for your patience, support and understanding as we make this transition!